How to do it?
- Look at yourself on the mirror and get familiar with the visual aspect of your breasts
- Touch the breast to get to know better how your breast feels (more smooth, more fibrous?)
- Find the best way and time to do it (for example during the shower in the morning)
Each woman has to find the most comfortable method but never forget:
- Inspect the entire the breast, as well as its upper part and the underarms.
If you find a change, don’t be scared:
- Breast changes are normal;
- Especially among young women, pseudo-lumps are normal before menstruation and tend to disappear after it;
- Most nodules detected by palpation are benign;
- They can simply be fibroadenoma or fibrocysts, which are non-malignant
Learn breast cancer’s